Subject: Invitation to hands-on training in EpiPulse and discussion on what information should be shared in EpiPulse by the SoHO-Net groups
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Mathieu Royal \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Elena Hristova-Ivanova" <[email-masked]>, "Asparuh Dinev" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <[email-masked]>, "Cvetelina Nikolova" <[email-masked]>,Sandra Jagnjić <[email-masked]>,Marina Repušić Babacanli <[email-masked]>,Marina Premužić <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõbe
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 12:35:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for SoHO Blood, Tissues and Cells, Medically 
Assisted Reproduction and Organs (members and alternates)

CC: National Coordinators

Dear Network Members,

We are pleased to invite you to a hands-on training session in EpiPulse, 
followed by discussions on what information should be shared in EpiPulse by 
the respective network groups.

Here are the planned dates and times:

18 September, the MAR group:

*	9:30-10:10: EpiPulse hands-on training
*	10:10-10:55: Workshop – Information to be shared by the SoHO-Net MAR group 
in EpiPulse.

30 September, the Blood group:

*	9:30-10:10: EpiPulse hands-on training
*	10:10-10:55: Workshop – Information to be shared by the SoHO-Net Blood 
group in EpiPulse.

3 October, the Tissues and Cells group:

*	14:00-14:40:  EpiPulse hands-on training
*	14:40-15:25: Workshop – Information to be shared by the SoHO-Net Tissues 
and Cells MAR group in EpiPulse.

4 October, the Organs group:

*	14:00-15:00: EpiPulse hands-on training and follow-up discussion from the 
EpiPulse workshop at the SoHO-Net Organs meeting.

You only need to attend one hands-on training session. If you cannot attend 
the session for your network group, you may attend any of the other training 
sessions. However, the workshops are specific to each group and cannot be 
switched.

To help us plan the sessions, we will contact you closer to the meeting date 
to confirm your participation.

Please feel free to reach out to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]  if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jenny,

On behalf of the ECDC SoHO-team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.